2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/CUZM ar lost in thought f

, Is definite flawless.
She gives me fan's joss-stick to use again to deal with orchid orchid and You grass later on, wearing of a set of small Si packs to be provided for me to escape, "tomorrow Yin, remember, missed that hour, you ran not to drop any further."
I accept diagram Jian well, dignified head in the location, "thanks."My vision has been carefully concussing in her face upper stream, afraid miss her the emotion of the one silk.
"I once said, this not was to help you, for the sake of myself."Her appearance seems to be careless, but her air revealed the whole, that is the satisfied color.
I am foolish to sit table ex- Leng absolute being for a long time, the vision has been staring at to work properly water according to leave of the window, sway not certain in the blowing of breeze,cnn, I of the heart also sway not certain.Exactly should leave here?If leave, very valuable by all means seal me as imperial concubine;If leave, this may work properly the scheme that water depends on very much.
After all, I am at two year agos, discovered a secret secret.
I need to be been listenning to browse 《Book of Poetry 》 inside rain Ge den, is raising eyes to hope that day outside toward the window, but see don't the stone mountain in the Yuan after, there is 1 rightness entwining the men and women whom the heat kisses, they aren't other people, is exactly work properly water to depend on with connect Yin.That a moment I understand, why early see connect Yin he hopes my vision to unexpectedly be full of desolate spirit, but I want to difficult to expressly hide him, he has already killed an idea to me from that a moment.
Discover this after the event, I immediately ordered them to give° those two windows to sea, the serious crisis feeling still existed in on all sides.I ain't a person of many matters, so face very valuable words to arrive a mouth each time side the but again swallowed to return to.Now then work properly water to depend on to suddenly and in every possible way ask me to leave, unavoidably she can't ascend halfway to me descend cutthroat, die a tragic death the wood win the nobody will doubt her.Can if I not leave, have no an opportunity again to leave.
I tightly hold the jade cup in the hand, the finger joint has already been suffused with white, the finger tip also starts livinging painful.I have to walk, and have to leave today.
Parasol tree before the Zhen rain, the green loose Ao signs Lan, the Niao smoke Xi fog frost.
I according to working properly the words that water depends on to do, very easy left an imperial palace, only the first in advance, hope that she can't expect, otherwise I afraid is robbing difficult escape.
This forest You Sen sad Chuang, the Jing wood cluster livings, rugged steep, really is a very hidden place.If she really here to I bottom cutthroat, afraid is root unmanned ask about.Such as if I came out here, again the dynasty which walk, this Yu country afraid is to cannot treat as well, I want go to summer country?
"Connecting Yin is indeed as expected expected by you, she really leaves in advance."Several individuals suddenly block my in front not distance, talk of is a whole body night to still go working properly of dress water depend on and stand she nearby of is a face Yin to smile of connect Yin, the back still has the dauntless person that four hands hold long-handled sword positive tiger to see the ground of Dan Dan to hope me.
Work properly water to depend on but always force into toward me, I repeatedly retreat how many, "I want to leave, don't you still pass me?"
"You saw, rightness?"The her Yin cold vision keeps shotting into I, kill idea to spread in the whole body.So of she is the first time I saw, probably this is to truely work properly water to depend on.
"I if have heart to tell others, very valuable early discard you."Once my words turn Feng, she is Leng absolute being, I the opportunity to hold tight run.But depend on this appearance to see, I basically run not to drop,do I really desperately lose here?
A dark shadow is flown Lue by my overhead but leads, I haven't seen a clear bearer, and the neck is tightly chocked.My breath beginning is difficult, imitate a Buddha all airs be taken out to walk, pain and sufferings in despair hopes facial expression ferocious of she, the hands control doesn't live a ground of grip.
"I am very strange, you with what can let very valuable thus be addicted to, is it this Qing a life time that cut off beautiful face?"She will a very clear the deeply cold bayonet of light row the next knife on my face, piercing medium mix up with very thick bloody flavor, it make me want to vomit."If, I ruined you this face, very valuable also love you?"It was a knife to once row again.
I make an effort to bite a lips petal, is an obstinate Mao to wear to shout 1, allow her knife is on my face not Xie the ground row.
"Really want to take a noodles mirror to let the current appearance of your you of Chou Chou, ugly terror."Blood along the point of a knife slides, drop the wrist that goes to her, the Hai eyes are shocking.
"-!"I make an effort to scream a , don't know as well where the energy coming will tightly chock my to work properly water according to push away.She didn't expect my to suddenly assault, 1 didn't stand firm and then fall off into a ground, and I also together she is similar, lose balance the ground pour to go backward, but I rather expect that the sort dashes to the ground, but the whole individual hangs it's empty, toward keeping on rolling in the rugged steep hillside in the wood.
Did I want to die?Dead at this Huang Lin Zhong of the unmanned smoke, no man asks about.Leave this superficial material life probably and like this, can need not again go back and forth enchant me in the antinomy originally rational.The one darkly without remorse gobbles up I, ache as well will my all rational take time to.
Chapter 3 nightmare halts beauty
Peach blossom joss-stick the pistil go into Lian inside, vegetable the wrist is brightly shining lightly red ask for dress joss-stick, remnants the Lue temples peach petal pursue water current.
I stand the peach blossom wood before house, hope the peach petal that is blown about by breeze, originally I exactly treat to have a year at the orchid river town for five months again, I trampled Fen to spread to once walk at the cripple petal of ground footpath, fragrant come into nostrils.
I match the peach blossom that immediately after doesn't stop to fallen off since the double Zhang and answered full full one center of palm of hand and didn't feel enrichment feeling like this for a long time."Last year today this in, the human face peach blossom mutually reflected red."I lower the head shallow sing, hope to begin medium powder the flower petal of the delicate desire Jiao, appear lost in thought for a long time, while being me to return to absolute being but don't know that I exactly thought what.
"The human face doesn't know where go to, the peach blossom still keeps smiling spring breeze."The deep and low and cheerless voice remains cheerless like ice, but many the feeling of a vicissitudes of life.I turn head to hope whole body's black brocade silk satin full-length gown with the breeze but dance of Han Ming, flash across in eye surprised color, I remember him monthly just come once, but this month this but is a second time.
He is signed to my in front, take off one petal peach blossom from the treetop, don't say at my side temples:"Your lo remains is a human face peach blossom."He hangs up a corner of mouth to at last smile, but ask for to me the color of one eye vexation.
After dismantling the peach blossom of temples side tightly hold in hand, "you come here for laugh at mine?"The tone is a bit not smooth and embarrassed.
"I am serious, really very beautiful."He nods to me very in earnest and wants to prove that he didn't tell a lie with his vision, I didn't be overdo don't see him, just look beyond the elusive one of afar."Say, what do you come to do this time?"
"I am marrying.The "ambiguously take one silk self-ridicule in his voice, " emperor grants a marriage and works properly princess Yue."
"Emperor ……" I sing low two words of"emperor" a , then thin smile, the emperor in nowadays is already a Qi Xuan Di Na the orchid Qi bless, he ascends the throne by half year.Is really well quick, he has already been emperor."Marry is a good matter."
Suddenly and after death spread a tree branch is broken of voice, clear and crisp and matchless.I look back to hope the cripple that is broken in the his hand, originally he got mad.I lightly on smiling, "worked properly princess Yue to be just temper to differ to order, other all quite good."Do I see the joint that he knead a remnants have already started being suffused with white,marry her really be so painful?
"BE, she which all good, but I don't like her."Very in a short while he just loosens to open to destroy, remnants Shu however slide into a ground, is a to lightly ring again.
"That were you to have a favorite person?"I the side eyebrow is smile slightly, hope him with the ambiguous vision, he immediately gets around.
"You don't blather."He scolds low a , the facial expression isn't very natural, I still see for the first time thus of he, hence then make fun a way:"Are you in the strain?"
"Said to have no."His voice fiercely raises, my orotund Jia however.Not and habitually hope thus of he, really Be different from him, I anyway took him to play trick him formely not thus angry, today's mood seemed to be not really good.He hopes I clear the throat, "sorry."
I am tiny to shake head to mean that I didn't mind, he recovered the wrath on the face, the voice turns into apathy again, "I will marry next month, may be busy in preparing to greatly marry, can not see you for probably four months."
"I will look after the own by myself, you have peace of mind great marriage."I after saying finish contemplated for a long time, " you greatly marry me also and have no what things to send to you, sing one song 《read Nu Jiao 》 for you."
I am pure

没有评论:

发表评论