2012年10月23日星期二

www.headphones-fashion.com Your pouring is go

Take one silk light gird:"In fact, concrete of what purpose and condition, I return have never thought ……H'm, you may don't believe.I took square Nan, but didn't want to coerce your condition so much.I should be a very inferior hijacker., To, however still there is result.For example ……your leg.According to the data that I know, you should be to paralyze, to?But you now but run to come over all the way.See to you before of paralyze is pack of."
My facial expression is metal gray, didn't talk.
"Do you love square Nan very much?"He suddenly asked such a.
I is really some the accidents to this problem, not from must see his one eye:"What do you say?"
"Love!I am to say'love'……ha ha, don't you understand a so simple problem?You, love her?Care her?"
"Useless talk."My eyebrow a pick.
"H'm, this I can also believe you."This person still keeps sitting, he lightly takes out a cigarette to order from the bosom up a , the tone is very friendly, imitate a Buddha, we aren't hostile situations, but two common friends chat similar:"You still cooperate on the whole all the way and see you care her very much.And, you dare to also neglect peace or chaos you a person to run to see me and even give you up to pack a paralytic plan.I seem to believe you.To?"
I don't talk.
"But ……you nearby of woman but Be getting tooer many.I know that you had the quite a few the woman, you even still once knotted to marry, to?"
"These have what relation with you!"I press to catch fire.
"Have, certainly have."This person's smile:"Because I also really care square Nan, I hope that her getting happiness , at least, will not be humiliated by a bad man."
Finish saying, he slowly took off sunglasses and looking at me and took one silk sneer on the face.
Looking at this face, I am stunned speechless!
That eyes, that eyebrow, that inside takes one silk overbearing pride of proud, also have ……
I make an effort to shake head, but can not cover up an oneself shocked facial expression!
This person sees from the looks and almost has 670% of likenesses with me!
Certainly, he isn't young.
His canthus contains very deep crow's feet, but is yes full of a kind of mature man in his look in the eyes of wise and farsighted.His age, I estimate to guess to about will have 30 many year old, at most 40 years old.That doesn't easily but not lose steady heavy smiling face on the face, but also convex appeared the mature man's magic power.
If must say, this person, be like me very much!If we stand together, perhaps and definitely will someone think that we are full brothers!
I the brain inside lightning flash sort once turned a few minds, finally once the in the mind move and take off a people's way:"I knew who you are."
"H'm, did you know?"
"You are square Nan to formerly know of that ……'elder brother'.Right?"I deeply absorbed tone and looking at him.
This person flash across in the look in the eyes one silk accident, ordered to nod later on:"See, she once spoke of me with you."
His personally admits that corroborated my ground guess.My in the mind is tiny to loosen tone.Because very obviously and since his identity has been already known.So he should can't hurt a square Nan.And he isn't my enemy house either, so this affair, should can't handle, either too tough.
So he catches a square Nan stem what?For leading me to come out?Because is jealous?Because envying of man?
These arrive to also say.
But, looking at the mature man of in front, his look in the eyes is quiet moderate, the smiling face is calmly thin settle, and a series of from today of has been seen, he is still an of wisdom guy.Such a person, should be what meeting because of envy heart but do this kind of boredom affair of person.
"You are just thinking now, I why want to do such a thing feeling, to?"The man smiled to smile.
"That's right, I am thinking so, so, can you answer my this problem?"
", The answer has a lot."He a side say one noodles light rock finger, do to begin power, say with smile:"For example say, because envy, because see you with a revolting feeling, or I am very angry, because square Nan heel you ……again or, I am to want to kill you."
He takes Ji Qiao ground the vision looking at me.I immediately discover my own body up many a few a little bit very small and red.
All of these are the mark that the gun that someone just takes aim at a machine with that kind of points at me!
Indeed as expected, from above two sides of grandstand, 34 men walked out, the everybody's hand inside carries a gun.
Kill me?"I shake head:"Have no so in brief.If you want my life, just I can begin on coming in.You what is the real purpose ?"
This man looking at me and fully saw have a minute, then sighed tone:"You are like me very much and really be like me.You talk of appearance, also have pick an eyebrow of proud, with me ten several year agos almost look exactly alike, very overbearing pride, proud of imitate Buddha a pony Ju.No wonder that square the Nan will fancy you."
This sentence finally incensed me, I unbearable sneer way:"Your pouring is good at to indulge in self-delusion."
Ka!
This sentence of mine Don't mention it of words, let carrying of flank the person of gun immediately pulled a gun to bolt.However this man lifted to raise a hand and said with smile:"Like, this problem is very boring, meaning didn't argue, however, I poured to indeed have no to kill your plan now yes.Because I know that you die, the square Nan will be suffered ……H'm, again or my killing your 2 people is together and also a quite good idea."
His tone is very slow, took to smile to speak these on the face, but he the cruelty in the look in the eyes, nowise cover up!
"Do you do these and exactly have what meaning?"I knit the brows:" Because of you, I, there is also square Nan 3 people's relation?"
"The of course not is only so.In fact ……I start most most of the purpose just want to see you, I am very curious to you."He shakes:"The square Nan is a good woman, I to it is can hardly for her to forget, don't hope that she suffers from injury as well.But more important, you make me produce curious ……BE what man let square does the Nan fall in love?Still have ……you did one to let I very great affair, I am exactly also unbearable to come to see your this guy isn't a superman."
"What?"
"Green Hong the only son of person's word head that old ghost, isn't the egg egg that you chase him to beat to break down,www.headphones-fashion.com?"This man smiles very happily:"This affair makes me very happy.Because I have been seeing that guy with a revolting feeling."
My beginning interrogative.
Square Nan formerly of what identity is "elder brother" exactly?What background?!
"I am in no mind to pull these irrelevant affairs with you."I shake head, then looking at him:"I have already come.Want to kill how, active power all in the your hand.If you are in no mind your condition for killing me, so opening, how did you put square Nan!"
"Put a square Nan ……at any time all can.After all the old guy of her back is also an explosive bucket, I can not provoke the person behind her.Otherwise of words, ten several year agos, I took her!"Saying is till the last a , this man's look in the eyes inside flash across is one silk haze, then this silk Yin the 靈 gradually became sad ……
"Elder brother" who looking at this squares Nan, in fact the taste of my in the mind is also very complex.
I have to admit, square Nan most beginning will show interest to me, will mutually see to the my another eye, completely because my shape is like this guy very much!
Change a words to say, square the Nan start of time, just was me as at present this man's substitute.
Although, I have much of confidence now, I believe that the square Nan in nowadays is heart and soul to mine, no longer blend half to divide other impurities.But thought of at the beginning a square Nan ever is at present this"elder brother" but painful appearance, my in the mind be still ……
H'm, said clearly, still a bit not great!
His grief in the look in the eyes isn't Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论