2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj s to you I still th

, See of remain is the grand atmosphere of this imposing Qing a life time, I am together got to close a Ling palace with 1,000 misses that enter a temple from the civil draft, a grandfather holds small volume a per ground to read our names.
"Chen Xiu embroiders, Zhang Lan, Wang Bing Feng, Li Jing.The cent sings a temple toward madam's Feng."
"Ma Xiang, small jade, Zhao Dai Yun, last officer Lin.The cent goes toward rain Wei Xuan of Yan magnate."
"Zheng Jing Er, white purple pottery, Chen Yan, ten thousand flourish.The cent goes toward gaudiness the person's purple Ya Ju Ya."
I lower the head and listen to him a per ground read, in my heart unexpectedly even is bitter and astringent all have already been getting thinner.I am entering to still think before the temple if really be called up into a temple, can see him a side also good, but I forgot, he has own empress temple beauty 3,000 people, even if see again how, not just the Tu increases sad.
"Did not snow sea come?"The grandfather a burst of Nu drinks and pulls back my thoughts and feelings simply, I immediately in response to the way:"Snow sea is here."
"Snow sea, distance dream Lin, small madder, south month.Cent to embroider the Pian dance of expensive Pin Ge."
I together get into Pian dance Ge with three other misses, three misses all be curiously looking about everywhere, seem for the first time and see thus glorious palace, cannot help but many los several eyes.
Gold water bridge white rather life show, the Ti oriole dances Yan, the Xiao flower Pin smiles.
This view is going together with of the Ge of Pian dance, but have the voice of high mountain flowing water to hear, indeed is a good place.Don't know that this embroiders expensive Pin again is who, if looks fairy or pure heart and spirit?
"Like, this grandfather sent you to this and went in to pay a courtesy call on to embroider expensive Pin from the son."He a kiss Xiu and then throw down we naturally but go.
Treat him to walk far, I have much of tacit understanding ground to walk into that at the same time the dark red sandalwood wood the door towards hoping one eye, each other with present misses.Is small and soft to hesitate the landscape in the building, thoughts of words"the disappointed east column is one stub snow, the life sees severally pure clear".Inside the bedchamber of ex- window half Yan wear, the breeze slightly blows it, several petal almond flower and then from the blind side secretly slip away go into, fall on the ground, but be curled up by the breeze to float in the sky, later on again in quiet lie on the ground.
"Who are you ?"Lightly of the step voice spread, our knowing is a lord the son came and immediately knelt on the ground to salute, " pays respects to embroider expensive Pin, we are the slaves that lately sends to wait upon you."What to talk is a south month, voice tactfully pleasing, the tone is steady, see come out is a woman for hasing brains.
"Rise."Embroidered expensive Pin to lightly say a sentence, also lightly coughed how many, seemed to be subjected to cold, how not please resist to cure?I can not help producing to her curious, secretly lift remaining simply conjecturing her can this sees me stunned speechless, the whole body control doesn't live ground to shiver.Embroidering expensive Pin is unexpectedly cloud bead!No wonder that the Qi bless and grant to be named to embroider, also only he knows her autonym as Chen Xiu Zhu.
She don't Shi Zhu put on powder, the facial expression is pale like paper, have no blood-red color.More make I the Hai purpose is her left cheek, a cake of deep red like the red scar formation of fist size, make original Juan beautiful such as floral of the face to the utmost lose a color.
"She is the first detection catches fire, for hurtling into a house to save you, half side the face have already been burned down."
The words Cuan of Qi star goes into brain, my double the boxing grip, the nail ruthlessly chokes into my center of palm and tightly bites a pair of lipses, tears Ning Kuang.Because of me, cloud bead would ruin that face.She already have nothing at all, why can the God even want her facial appearances to seize?!
"How, did the face of this temple frighten you?"She the Cu eyebrow stare at tightly stare at her don't put but rude in behavior of I, immediately the wry smile makes a noise.I immediately shake head and also jilt the tears in the eye at the moment shaking head, the drop goes to a ground.
She difficult to expressly hopes to have no voice weep over of I, Zheng Chong for a long time, "is the facial appearance of this temple really ugly to arrive to frighten you to cry?"The tone suddenly becomes fierce and also mix up one silk ashamed, finally leave in peevish anger.
Dance inside the Ge in the Pian, I spend the time of the twoth cloud bead all circumstances situations touch deeply.Hear Qi to bless to seal it to wait expensive Pin for nine pins fifths in the second day of setting up formally the empress, grant number to"embroider", the owners all don't understand, why does the emperor want to seal a person with ugly outlooking and lowly identity as expensive Pin.Most make people strange of BE, isolate one-self expensive Pin, emperor never Zhao he/she waits on a tomb, don't even step to once go into a Pian dance Ge.Even I am strange, since Qi's blessing really don't like cloud bead, why want to set up formally her again, stay her is nearby doing slave to serve she be not come more really?
"Empress, it's time to use supper."I finish respectfullly finish respect ground stand to lightly call in the bedchamber Kan always foolish sit before dressing table thin Ning of I's facial appearance of she.
She suddenly looks back to hope my face with the different vision, very long, from at the beginning brilliant become dreary to have no light, empress again sit properly body to continue to stare at oneself in the mirror.I ambiguously see her wry smile from the mirror."What's the matter with empress?"Dynasty she walks into several steps to lightly ask.
"The voice that suddenly listens to you, I still think ……" she didn't downwards say and just moved to move lips and was concealed to go into lips the words, again lightly cough several voices.I am understand, what she say is Pan's jade, a Fu friendship.I press down heart in of eager for action, I can not say, can not say anything.
"Empress body bone seem not good, maidservant for you please resist to cure."Looking at her appearance, I am to worry very much, imitate a Buddha she probably now falls flop at any time, a Jue doesn't rise.
She shakes head to lightly sigh:"Chronic ailment, isn't in the way."Her desire pickeds up the ivory bone jade on the dressing table to comb, but is jumped the gun by me, " lets the slave doll up for empress."
"You aren't afraid I?I am to clearly remember of yesterday son you were been frightened to death by my facial appearance."She starts to hang up a corner of mouth to peep out thin smile, see come is so sweet and charming and cool in the my eyes.
A wisp of green silk that lightly starts to hang up her shawl, the delicately soft slippery feeling floods center of palm, I am slightly her reason agreeable, "I have never felt that the empress is ugly.The facial appearance of "the tone being earnest lets her body one Jiang, I continue way, " person is only a skin bag, more important essence, believe that the empress' essence settles Gao Jie as the lotus."
"Do you really think like this?"She takes an excitement of the voice fiercely turn head and frightenned me on greatly jumping, the ivory bone jade in the hand's combing 1 don't hold firmly and fallen off ground become two halfs in the ground, I immediately squat down under think to be ten, is still mumbling in, "the maidservant damn."
"Is not in the way."She will squat down of I start to hand and just touch to run into her center of palm, the ice-cold feeling spreads whole body.Her hand, very cold, "but emperor why inattention I?"
A listen to she bring up Qi to bless, my heart is a burst of to take out a pain, cloud bead is true of thus like that the Qi blesses, so deep."Empress, that you think a way to make the emperor notice you."
She from once the Feng ground smile, "the emperor basically disappear me, how do I make him notice."Her hand a loose, release I, again turn round the facial appearance of hoping oneself, she always minds this face."Besides in the emperor's eyes, only calm down madam."
"Is quiet ……madam."My voice some shiver, the Qi blesses him ……have another love?
She is suddenly a burst of cold to hum, "quiet madam of so receive great favors not just because have the shadow of miss on her body, otherwise which the round get her to spoil a hat after temple?"The voice contained thrilling and unwilling one silk.
My heart palpitates speeds several cents because of her words, speed, but see her deeply take a suck at spirit, start from the wood Deng, "take meal."
Arrive at a positive hall, there is a table of full full delicacies from land and sea on the table, I with south the month is signed to a table ex- wait upon she takes meal, the door outside is a distance dream Lin and small madder and two grandfathers to stay by the side.A silk moonlight shines on into and spreads to spread like Ning frost in the ground, I with their shadow interleave layer after layer, pulled well and grow well long.
"To, what name do you call?"She suddenly thought of what, the small voice opens mouth inquiry and lifts silk shawl again to lightly wipe the oil stains of corner of mouth.
"Return to empress, maidservant south month."
"Return to empress, maidservant snow sea."
She is stunned speechless, the Ning Mou is thin to hope me, shallow sing to make a noise, "path concealed joss-stick, lightly snow sea, how pretty name."
"Empress Miu is great."I get around her vision, fearing her will realize what.
"Can the maidservant ask the empress a question?"The month of south suddenly put one to come in and got after the Han head of cloud bead promise,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, she opened Zhu Chun, " your face, why such?"
Listenned to her this sentence me in mind dark to sigh her brave, unexpectedly and deserving wear lord the noodles of the son ask the question of such taboo, she is really silly or Chong Leng I could not knew.Sees cloud bead vision one Lin

没有评论:

发表评论