2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre ng I am afraid her

And Sung rain still stand in not far place in the doorway.But Sung rain then smile over there very happy appearance, looking can compare obstinate of the appearance beg for a person to like many.
I walk to come forward to lightly call a Chu instrument way:"We leave."
Sung rain sees the existence that I seem to have intention to neglect her, at that moment and like smile don't smile of after beating voice to receive with Chu's instrument, twist a head to walk.Chu's instrument sees me and sees the figure that Sung rains leaves again, 1 have the appearance of Wu, when my asking her is just thinking what, she but just the purse one's lips lightly smile and shook to shake head, don't answer me, "woman's heart, bottom of sea needle." she doesn't say,cheap beats by dr dre, my nature can't ask more again.
Quiet car compartment inside, outside of the street lamp passed like flowing water a pouring of sort to reflect to come in, feel like dream world.But Chu's instrument of flank is already unbearable tired of hit, see she the more and more low head be all running into a car window right away, she still Hun however don't feel.
I sigh tone and seem today she Be getting more tired.This also no wonder that, on the exhibition favour front after the favour of, and then want to cope with the reporter's interview, still have to talk a meeting with each company in detail settle bottom of detailed step.I see to sleep soundly medium of she, a little bit love of put her head to in my shoulder, but she showed an uncomfortable facial expression, may be a neck Be getting sourer.
I think so, lightly the Lan lives her shoulders, let her lean on my shoulder up.It is blurred medium her to imitate hugging of Buddha intuition sort my waist.My heart is getting more panic right away, want to put down her hand, the but again feared to awake her.Just irresolute suddenly a voice greatly drinks a way:The cry in"forbid to move!" almost give°s my soul to frighten out!Favour subconscious ground to swept to see 1 turn on all sides, but light sweet of there are basically no others in car compartment.
"Small demon! you want to frighten to death me!" immediately I responded to come over.
Small demon a fearless appearance says:"I is you good."
I see to smile happily of she, helplessly say:"Or send her first to return to, she there blows in the air condition too long, I am afraid her to catch a cold."
The "oh, how suddenly greatly dedicate attentive to the somebody else? see to do with malice." small demon looking at me to keep a Pie mouthes and make I keep to defend so much:"You at talk nonsense what, I didn't dedicate what attentive, again say, dedicate pay attentions to also need not wait her asleep?" I once this words finish saying, the car has already stopped at instrument house in Chu's down stairs, I have to call awake she, difficult not become want me to embrace her to go upstairs?That still not drive"saliva" of the small demon to drown?
A night of equanimity, probably and more will let that shocking of seem to be gravamen often on the second day at 1:00.
I to this kind of condition already see enough much, I even didn't turn on a television.But pleasingly drink one glass water by the side of the window.Turned over a body on jade show of bed, slept an eye to hazily climb, fell to bump of fall down at my back up, complied with the surrounding to embrace me.That soft but elastic touch almost makes me can not hold firmly the cup in the hand.
"Husband, gets up so early." jade showed soft voice to slip away into my ear from my shoulder.
I clap her bottom, smiling of the jade show"space space".
I like to like this and quietly show with jade together, complete need not the tube is exactly what day today.
Shout along with surprised one of jade show, I have already embraced into him a bosom:"Wife, I came!"
Certainly, I must let go of cup first.





The text chapter 95 blue bacterium ages(up)
Renew time:2008-9-2412:08:32 chapter word numbers:3502

Sunlight bright and beautiful morning, always make people's mood a little bit joyful. Certainly, the version of the head published this morning of the relevant blue bacterium CLY standard of newspaper becomes the reporting of national number standard arouses of mightiness cause a sensation although make people fig up very much, it still not ability and this beautiful morning brings my to dulcify to feel to compare.
The half of experienced distance I got off and let the car go first company by himself/herself, while I then want to leisurely and carefreely take a stroll by myself.However presumably waiting will slowly just see a car alone alone and helpless to go to work still will take to conduct electricity words to ask mine.
I slowly walk in the crowd, pouring down of sunlight warmth.The crowd that nearby shuttles winked to integrate me among them.My pleasing deep breathing for a while, the in the mind still likes this kind of very much not drive notice of ordinary felling.But those crowds for coming and going inside the full purpose newspaper up but still repeat the names of blue bacterium time and time again.
I passed by that park again, however just from a distance took a look, go away.
I know Chu's instrument now already seldom sometimes comes to blow a Sa gram here Si.But once walked each time here my heart bottom can always present she as inebriate to let go of to play of figure.
From a distance, see the doorway of company stop many cars, the person is getting more more.Medium turn a car and camera of bulky always aroused putting blame on of many people, my Dian rose toe and up saw past from the crowd and depend on sparse can see there are many public securities in the doorway of company is maintaining order, the reporter who even have is doing in a circumstance in the hugging of blue bacterium company doorway to report.
I shook head to smile and walked into the underground parking lot of company.There is appropriation passage, although it is said the peacetime send not and up what use, today but send last big use.
I am like a person who does nothing at visit a large-scale company similar, the east turns, the west turns.Though the mind that has never there is"inspector", still let suddenly the doing not already and in succession see employee's surprise that I "come here" regularly say hello for me.See them self-confident and bright and beautiful face, don't already let my in the mind also delighted.
I swayed to leisurely arrive the 17th floors, is the floor of the office place of Chu's instrument, but see the prospects of one busyness, come and go many people, but all not the noodles is familiar.In addition to the office door that sees them aring all crowded in Chu's instrument, side several persons who seem a blue bacterium is receiving.
I am just selfish the very silly lo wear jollification at here, side and early come over here a female secretary, her dynasty I make the expression of eyes make me come out after just hurried way:"Chen Zong, you how ran to come to here? luckily those reporters have never recognized you!"
The appearance that sees her a to rejoice very much, what I didn't understand asks:"How? what matter?"
The "did not have. please keep firmly in mind www..coM" female secretary puts a hand and says, the "is after the number standard of company become national unified standard, those all of the reporters ran to come over and rushed through to all rush through not to walk!" female secretary makes reference to here and is also suffused with to have impatient air on the face.
I shockedly say:"Those medium and reporter aren't be all blocked at is the door outside?"
"Chu's vice-president said that most of the medium can block, but the medium of those gate classes, all longer with time that company cooperate, not return extremely, so ……" she talks tone, Song shrug shoulders Bang, "result resulted in the situation in nowadays."
"." I contemplated for a while and said:"That you see Chu's vice-president when the favour finish, let her went to my office to come a ."
"Is, Chen Zong." she promises a way and turn round and thought of what, hurriedly call just wanted off-key of I said:"To, Chen Zong. Chu's vice-president once instructed me, said is see your words tell you 1 and say that the person of 572 graduate schools has already arrived, in your office."
", Okay, I knew." I am walking and saying.
Inside in the office, only rain one person of Sung, I tiny Leng for a while, the subconscious ground asks a way:"How only have your a person?"
"How? don't Chen Zong welcome to still keep disallowing? that you how late say ……"
I have no intention of of a words, unexpectedly make her hold tight a hold the ground said a , my favour did an action for stopping and secretly complained of hard lot, while the small demon is more happy cachinnation:"This makes the small mouse meet an obstinate female, there is reason canning not remember clearly."
The Chu instrument that"Chen Zong ……" urgently and in a hurry pushes door but goes into guessed at the sight of our facial expressions to is what is the row.
"Calculate, you looked more busy, that ……I didn't disturb, the business of cooperation agreement, another day discuss again, ashamed, Chen Zong, my a person comes to frighten Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论