2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/CUZM ishap I by luck esc

Such mess, in a state of drift.Is rational to say, now has been already not permitted I a wrong Be getting wronger again.
Return to bedchamber, first what to see is the Mo Lan and heart Wan of lykewake, they see my coming back is to salute first and respectully face me to go in behind.
"Lord son heard your tonight and Su's magnate to conflict."Mo Lan forever is a curiosity most heavy, also love most a person who talk the right and wrong, " you hereafter can beware of her, don't see her outward appearance so pure, in fact she can have a city mansion, she will definitely think that the square tries ground it's disadvantageous to you."
Move forward bedchamber threshold that a moment, I quickly live a step and coldly sweep her one eye, "Mo Lan your audibility lead and say that right and wrong's settling is right and wrong a person."
She finishes listenning to, immediately silent hang a head, silence language not.I see not pure her facial expression, even don't want that seeing is pure, suddenly turns into bedchamber, the decorous door closes, their 2 people insulate in the outside.
Don't walk how many see Wan Wei rely on support alone by the side of the table, the list hand pays a tottering head, there is also the medicine to have been putting on the table ……does she have been being waiting me?My dynasty she slowly walks to, the Wan Wei probably hears a step voice and immediately wakes up with a start, "lord son, you came back."She has some fluster, the vision was rapid to throw in on the medicine on the table, stretched hand in the rim of a bowl to try temperature, " oh, all thoroughly cool, slave again go to to you hot 1 time."
Looking at weak candlelight to shine upon her side face, I imitate a Buddha to see cloud bead again that split second.She always at the lieutenant general in dead hour that soup is hot a time of another all over the place wait I to come back.
I immediately want to once connect the medicine bowl in the her hand, "need not, so hot sky of, drink to order a cool medicine to have no big Ai."
The favour of Wan Wei takes back a hand, don't depend on, "lord son, your body doesn't go, must definitely drink hot of, you wait me, very quick!"She fears I will rob the medicine in the her hand and away and disappear carry a medicine bowl nobody.
I take light smiling face to sit on the circle Deng on, wait for Wan Wei coming back quietly.The boring moment takes out the night bright pearl along with taking, cloud bead ……does cloud bead have what relation with queen mother?Probably say, can't cloud bead and Han Ming Hui have a relation?If don't relate to, why without cause want to speak of me?Cloud bead with they very familiar?
-My father, Chen Xun, is a reputation imposing, achievement Gao Gai Zhu's great commander soldier, but be copied by striving for negative offense but whole family by the emperor to cut in six year agos.
-13 year ago my house's situation mishap, I by luck escaped a life and got her to save me luckily.
Six year agos strive for negative criminal charges, the whole family copies to cut.
13 year agos, the situation mishap, by luck succeed in escaping.
Seven year ago cloud beads say that six year ago whole families copy to cut;After seven years, Han Ming says to me, 13 situation mishaps.Time unexpectedly and surprisingly fits together ……this exactly is strangely fits or ……
-That after, I scattered with elder brother, for searching him, I bum in the outside to all make a living by stealing.
Elder brother!
In the brain suddenly the Shan appear a to put on working, is Han Ming the elder brother of cloud bead?
The door is suddenly pushed away, frightenned me a greatly jump.Settle once the Jing see, was a Wan Wei to carry a medicine to come in, her gingerly carrying just a hot good medicine to fear would spread out and finally arrived at a table to let go of beside, "lord the son drank quickly."
"Pain you, Wan Wei, I this main son is very high-maintenance."Picked up medicine Shao, put by the side of the mouth to lightly blow about hot air, then the one mouthful swallows under.Only a form permits-bitterness.This exactly is what medicine ah, bitterness to this extent, really think of connect Xi of tea, really think of ……everything of Yu country.
"How can, lord son you was the kindest and genial main son that the slave has ever seen."
"Is kind and genial?"I the self-ridicule ground smiled to smile, " like, you back bottom, I wanted Anne to sleep."Lightly held to back her, I took a Shao one mouthful the one mouthful ground medicine juice that drinks that utter darkness in bowl, the bitter and astringent felling spread the whole sense of taste., At present of I give people's felling be still kind and genial?If is really kind and genial, that I can hardly treat after this a temple, more difficult keep intact my kid.Is much less, the Qi in nowadays blesses inconvenience to also protect me, because he wants to think cloud to start there from Su, if really adjusted to turn head to protect me, his plan is about to steep soup.
I know that this after temple all at guesses the son in my stomach exactly is a whose, Qi's blessing don't explain, I didn't even explain, the gossip flies language and then so and all over the place spread everywhere.
Su thinks cloud this person, I still temporarily don't provoke again, can avoid to then avoid.
Next day I hear a news, exhibition Mu the sky be sealed for wait on in, the attendant emperor is or so, an of a quite good officer.Being true to have never thought Qi to bless will thus favor exhibition Mu for sky, 16 years old the beginning then and with one action seal for the form dollar for wait on in, believe will have many people in the imperial government disaffection, don't know as well exhibition Mu for sky can bear on all sides since then of pressure.
This morning I parties Wan the Wei take words queen mother palace, hope to see Han Ming Yi's side, return to take three words to the queen mother "Chen Xiu Zhu".Indeed as expected, not is a hour, Han Ming comes right away the temple of Zhao Feng, I hold to back or so across to put to hold with of meeting, is for keeping person from saying gossip.However even if is so, also is still a meeting someone say gossip, can I not mind, I drive temple the person say of is the gossip still little?
"Chen lord son, you give queen mother that'Chen Xiu Zhu'do not know to is He Yi?"Han Ming's voice coldly from put to hold another on carrying to spread to come in, across to put hold me the figure that can see him, but see not pure his facial expression.
"I want to ask you just today, the mishap of 13 year agos, but Chen Jia's mishap?"
"Do not understand you at say what."
I am suddenly silent, the finger tip once fondled to put to hold, "remember that many year agos are in snow ground you carry the road that I walk on your back?I believed you, I told you my true, can you are that sort to you, tell me the true state of matter at that time such as me at present?"
Put to hold another on carrying suddenly calmness down, I sit in silence to wait for him saying true state of matter to me, although have a bottom unclearly in my heart, I still keep hoping the personally listen to him saying.
"I think that you have already guessed.Yes, I am the elder brother-Chen Yi Xi of bead son.
"After scattering with bead son that day, I pour at Han Fu Men outside ……BE meeting with an elder sister at that time, she get emperor's life go home to visit parents, at the right moment, save under I.Elder sister's her man's natural character is very kind, don't wish to draw in that right and wrong, for helping me, she so several years all at and Du empress Dou.
"Still remember that day do I kill Du the empress' an act in the bluish green late temple?Is what I incite an emperor to do like this in fact, because of, I want to personally kill that to harm I family ruined of woman.With what does she do so many bad matters to also leave a life?"
Han Ming's voice has concussion of color, I listen to him the words of that full stomach old grudge, again silent.Originally the fight for decade of Du empress and Han Zhao Yis in those early years unexpectedly took because Chen Jia exterminated whole family of, I had been thinking that she is a woman with tremendous greed, originally, but is a reason for it.
"The quiet madam is pregnant that night, the queen mother Zhao cloud bead talks to the queen mother palace, I remember you also at in, you said what cause cloud bead does a palace then faint?"My asking to have has been hiding an in mind not always construable question.
"The bead son never knew that I am her elder brother, I told her the true state of matter that night,http://feeds.feedburner.com/CUZM, because I know, she namely goes to be emperor the person of next sacrifice, I am afraid again don't say, have no opportunity.While hearing this news, she is very quiet, be calm ……imitate statue of Buddha a puppet, the air is dreary to have no light.Unexpectedly, she a palace then fainted.Stand on the inside to looking at her that Jiao weak body, I really want up to hand her ……but I not ability.First, I hate my own inability, unexpectedly can not even protect younger sisters."Make reference to to feel attracted place, his voice sobs gradually, the voice is some to shiver.
"Do you hate an emperor?"Hear here, I thought of the biggest key and kill the younger sister's enemy!
Han Ming profoundly absorbed an one breath and vomited two words very firmly, "do not hate!"
"Why not hate?"
"Because he is an emperor, he has his real intentions, if the bead son is deathless, will be our dead."He bites a tooth, one word a ground say, seem at strong endure pain and sufferings, " so, you not the ability tell my identity emperor.Will embroil otherwise, I incite he kills the mother's matter, can you keep secret for me?"
"Want ~only you not to hurt

没有评论:

发表评论