2012年10月9日星期二

google nresultYe Zhongkangc

, I chose the arcadia .Because ,you were here ,so I came .If you agree ,I can at least stay here in a dozen years . , relationresultAleaf from a look ,some doubts : man, how I feel ,you are in a snare for me to get in !Have something ,you say .
Our hope is what? , relationresultQinShang nodded ,and said: well ,I say it out loud .We hope ,is your grandson . , relationresultLeaf froma surprised, you .You are and the son back together ,don ,my grandson was born with eight fingers ?In the future, he even hold weapons are difficult .
How can we hope to become .I just want to let the child ,live a life of peace . , relationresultQinbegan his mouth twitched ,said: it is from your point of view ,from my point of view, is different .
Born in eight fingers, I dream of descendants .No right hand pinky ban refers to the effect of ,for Xiuqin have great benefits .Not to mention your grandson was born for music has a very keen perception ,as long as you are willing to let him study with me ,he is the hope of our future .
Let me tell you straight .I choose to Arcadia rather than other great powers, most main is because of you here .You know ,when we fix to achieve purple after level ,want to progress it becomes extremely difficult .
But ,as the God sound division, practicing to violet level can play a powerful piano magic ,but is also very large ,ills .So ,I came up with a good solution .While this method ,you will need to match .
, relationresultYe Li browsrugulose ,said: I fit in? I practiced that bamboo in anger, how to cooperate with you ? , relationresultQinbegan : about the Nuss ,only the magic with the vindictive precedent ,the so-called magic Wu Shuangxiu ,but no one can exceed the blue class .
Now the magician is disdained distraction practicing mump .And I think this method is to promote organ ,vindictive vindictive magic ,used to enhance the sound range ,or even directly promote the sound wave attack ,only God sound division, is a practice that may .
And your bamboo mump ,full of natural flavor ,is the most perfect and sound with you ,I am ,this is to collect an apprentice, and then convince you ,let you teach him bamboo mump ,our two long, created a super God sound division, might ,could breakthrough purple class limit .
I just got here ,could stabilize to apprentice ,and see your daughter-in-law and grandson .Born in eight fingers !The world is hard to find ,so good chance I will never let go .The old man, my life never ask people ,this time, I want to make an exception .
I beg you ,let your grandson worship me as teacher . , relationresultSaid,Qin Shang stood up ,toward the leaf from the deep application of Yili ,look very solemn .relationresultLeaf fromflash aside ,categorically said: no, I don promise .
So I have a grandson ,although he was born with eight fingers, but I still expect him after me. . , relationresultQinwar urgently : didn let him to be an ordinary person ?How now changed .
, relationresultLeavesfrom the road : ordinary people ,I mean I bamboo were ordinary people, my grandson is the future of bamboo were less suzerain, you turn the organ case ,I do not dry bamboo cases ,,not dry .
, relationresultQinShang not reconciled to : leaf weight and Mei Ying are young ,don afraid of the future grandson ?While born eight means that one million people will not have a ,old man ,in the years of friendship ,you let it be me .
, relationresultLeavesfrom the wry smile, said: not I don year-round, really can not help you .Good, birth weight and the children are young ,however ,their life but may have such a son .
Initially ,the son in my this baby grandson when dystocia ,you should also read out, the son is Mei Zongna old plum ,and me and my old blue plum please clear the old woman to give her baby ,thanks to the Lan Qing in ,to keep their mother and child safe ,but Lan Qing also said ,the future can not regenerate .
Do not believe ,you can go to orchid case inquire . , relationresultListen tothe leaf from words ,Qin war can slumped to sit in the chair ,filled with hope to vanish like soap bubbles feeling of absolute uncomfortable ,for a long time, he and leaf from nobody spoke, was in deep thought .
Just then ,a silvery voice from the door , Dad ,I heard that the guest has come . , relationresultThe first set of piano magic second chapter Qin Bamboo combination ( two) , relationresultToday,the second chapter ,the five p.
m. and eight points will be the updated chapter ,welcome friends collection ,recommended votes down violently .Thank you. , relationresult-- ---- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- , relationresultThe tall figurecame in through the door ,it is a young ,tall ,have an imposing appearance ,and leaf from at least eight alike ,handsome and strong ,a door, will bring a fresh breath ,this is the case you are unique bamboo bamboo .
It is a leaf from the son of leaf weight .relationresultLeavesfrom the road : son, met your uncle qin . , relationresultUncle Qin ,hello .I listen to English son said ,you seem to be for my son ? He then asked the leaf weight .
relationresultQinShang sparkle slightly flashed ,smiled: son, I when you met your .Well ,you have reached your bamboo in order .The equivalent rank of green for the rainbow . , relationresultLeaf weightobviously the strength of their lack of interest in the problem ,some urgent : I hear the child said ,beats by dr dre pro,do you think my son is a genius ,learning piano magic genius ,is ?If you can, can you please accept him as a disciple .
, relationresultQinShang sparkle on leaves ,ranging from opening ,said : of course you can catch ,but ,your father did not agree . , relationresultLeaf weightlook to the leaf from ,puzzled : Dad ,why ? , relationresultLeaf fromanger way: give me out ,where there are you ,why do you say? You are such a child ,he studied piano in the things we do ,bamboo in .
, relationresultYe Zhongkangchannel : but ,he was born in eight fingers, is not suitable for the inheritance of bamboo in fencing ,is ,you don your grandchildren will become a strong ?Our bamboo in the things he is not easy to learn ,learning case of magic is not exactly ?Is this your typical parochial prejudice .
You said you ... ... , relationresultYou give me out . Leaf from bate ,a blow to the son went to ,leaf weight dare not fight back ,slamming ,in a purple light bombardment ,with a strange eyes ,whole person from the bamboo door was sent flying out .
Of course ,leaves from the surface starts to be very heavy ,but was in fact with a grudge his son out of it, which I could really hit his son ?relationresultQinbegan looking at the leaves to be ablaze with anger ,said: you see, you should your son learn old ,bamboo ,I thought, let .
You let your son and I learn magic ,at the same time to learn you bamboo in you ,the future, he is your bamboo in person, and we organ case never mind ,how? , relationresultLeavesfrom the face to ease some, what I believe you can put my grandson culture and law blue seven tower against the strong? , relationresultQinShang pures colors: now about the Nuss continent, either magic or anger, all in accordance with the colors of the rainbow class arrangement .
While we Tung Lung eight cases are the exception ,no matter our magic four, or you grudge four, in the training process ,only the transformation of three colors ,each color is the nine order ,added together ,and the colors of the rainbow are arranged in the same grade .
Especially the last color is purple ,level nine order .Therefore ,we have only reached violet level ,can not be outside our cosmos eight deadly secret .However, no more than fifty years of efforts ,no great talent, cultivation to the purple level and easier said than done . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论