2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre parent has never ta

Want three councilman of choosings.Is Lyu Cun Xiao his house?Margin how so big."
I lightly shook to shake head and unexpectatively rounded around, oneself or can not take off a relation with Lyu Jia.If I didn't record wrong, that Can the good elephant call Lyu Jia Can of, the nature and Lyu Jia Hao was a brothers.As for Lyu Cun Xiao, naturally, see the grandson who must be a sky in from the age.Is just so-called to like father like son, just from the body of Lyu Cun Xiao, can peep to see his grandpa a sky in is what person.
Is alas, now the only hope is Lyu Jia Can not at.Although I have never directly once beaten to face to face personally with him on that day, make don't like that betrayal Hong Sen of three also remember mine.However this is since the house in sky in, even if Lyu Jia Can at,cheap beats by dre, three that kind of the people be also not likely to appear in the house of lord son of, so my heart bottom's pouring isn't too panic.
The for-rent car stops at the outskirts is a beautiful scenery place, and all the way other private villas seen obvious dissimilarity, the building seen getting off place has Chinese style very much.Even spread before front door a granite rank road, surroundings more the Su have the stone statue of each difference of appearance and have much of a great king weather.No wonder that the driver will remember so familiar.Just from the style can push to know, the organization in sky in is that the tradition is black to help.
On wayside two pieces of megaliths of oddities, the intaglio has four words respectively:Is medium sky of, Si water.I sign by the side of the megalith and looking at this a few words to keep hoping.Comfortable Yue strange way:"How?"I didn't answer, just lightly stretched hand to clap a piece of megalith is among them.Oneself really avoid not to open so megalithic countercheck?I have a kind to prepare feeling, oneself still avoids to can not help to want to again walk into this bureau.If I destined Shan not to open, that Si water secret society can't be the clone of star agency in a sky again?
"Was not now timid.All arrived at this, you left!"The comfortable Yue presses my way.Simultaneously take out a telephone to dial a way:"Lyu Cun Xiao?I came with teacher Wen, you didn't go out."Hang up a telephone, the comfortable Yue sighs a way:"He is to lend a people's house far, be late every day.I am to come to verify once in person.See exactly how long.In fact someone connects to send of the words be also not likely to be late of, don't even say to sit mass transit quickly many than this."
I say with smile:"The for-rent car is unable to do quasi-, you how don't you drive?"The comfortable Yue says with smile:"Is vexed!"I suddenly think of one matter and ask a way:"You just said what, do you tell him that I am teacher Wen?"The comfortable Yue craftily says with smile:"BE ah, I say that you are the teacher of other schools!"
Can I also be a teacher like this?I directly have no speech.Oneself once is engaged in of the occupation is originally many, in this years more come to more and oddly arrive extremely, incredibly still need to disguise a teacher now, be really have no words to say.Have to a helpless way:"That I teach what section good?You don't blind plait, not absolutely wear to help."
"I say you is teach athletics of ah, this nothing important difficulty.I see you ah, don't say that teaches the junior high school the athletics, be teach the occupation the athlete also Be getting more more than enough."The comfortable Yue lightly clapped me and said with smile:"Walk, also hair what Leng.My teacher Wen."I mutely shake head a to smile and walk toward the front door along with her to, wonder this athletics teacher to return to make a house to visit of, I am afraid is China one person.
Lyu Cun Xiao knows me and pour to pretty welcome of, the darling waits for in the front door.Come out to greet together of there is also station a middle age about 40 years old by the side of him.On seeing us, that middle age already one smile ground to face to come up.And comfortable Yue and I passionately shake hands, simultaneously signal hint part nervously to the comfortable Yue way:"The inside walks, you are a comfortable teacher, is really sorry, I am father who saves a filial piety.A few days ago I go to southern official business and came back to just listen to a person to say that the comfortable teacher have already made a phone call to lead.Originally I shoulded directly go to school, however save a filial piety to say you today want to a house to visit, I just hurriedly and in a hurry rush through back from the company, not the place of week is really sorry!"
Comfortable Yue hurry way:"Mr. Lyu, with parent in time communicate contact originally is our teacher's job, you go to school and come to houses with me and are all similar."Lyu Jia Hao was beside malicious to sweep an eye station of Lyu Cun Xiao, return overdo come to way:"Comfortable teacher, I ruthlessly once taught this boy, he is be not cause trouble at school again."
Lyu Cun Xiao seems to the father's looking on coldly the milli- is inattentive, just walk up me, way:"Culture and education teacher, which school do you teach?How do I have never seen you."My connecting T City has already done not know any schools at all, where can gab, can unclear way:"You ask this why!"
Lyu Cun Xiao one face exciting tunnel:"I have ever been to a lot of schools and have never seen you are alas, you tell me you which school teach ah, I make my daddy turn over there for me.You trust, I absolutely come to school."
The one face of Lyu Jia Hao is embarrassed, to comfortable Yue inquiry way:"This BE?"
Comfortable Yue hurry way:"This is teacher Wen, the athletics teacher of other schools, also my friend, send what me come over."Lyu Jia Hao a , way:"So ah, is also, you are a female teacher, come out to still keep wanting someone to connect a pound in the evening.Just saved a filial piety to blather words, you 2 don't mind."This words are a , in my heart also 1, estimate that the comfortable Yue still really has this meaning at inside of.
Didn't anticipate the Hey Hey of Lyu Cun Xiao on smiling, way:"Which have ah, teacher Wen is the comfortable teacher's boyfriend, all send in the evening every day."Lyu Jia Hao's way:"You know again that don't blather!"Lyu Cun's filial morality:"I how don't know, I hadn't come yet this school front once met teacher Wen to send comfortable teacher to go home.At that time all very late, isn't what how to may send boyfriend."
Toward this kid, the comfortable Yue argues also not BE, not argue also not BE, all have a little on the face red.In my heart depend for a while, wonder original have no of matter you are red what face ah, be not more copy more black.
By this time Lyu Cun Xiao and then to father's way:"Daddy, he is that I once lifted with you in telephone of the person.Is true, you are to have never seen teacher Wen fight, very fierce of, comparing you those under charges are much stronger, act cool dead.I see than fight an elder brother to still have to be severe."Lyu Jia Hao a , re- conjectured my one eye by a kind of strange look in the eyes.


Ten family trainings



Lyu Jia Hao invites us to get into a house, and outside of purely Chinese tradition building configuring entirely different, the hall house of this area liberality seems to be after expert design, then preserved traditional elegant appearance, and then didn't lose modern imposing style.Big parts of furnitures all from black wood with meticulous care the handicraft create but become, a see is expensive and matchless.Sign a very big shrine on the positive spirit tablet wall, the inside idol concerning two Yes.The several pillar fens joss-stick lightly vomits green smoke and lets to have already grown strange atmosphere in this house.
The comfortable Yue seems to have a little to the Fen joss-stick sensitive, hurriedly answered the person send the last tea and drinks smooth smooth larynx, alleviate breathe all of a sudden, just slowly way:"Mr. Lyu, I am presumptuous to come today, is want with you talk for a while concerning classmate's some performances in school of Lyu Cun Xiao."
Lyu Jia Hao lightly ordered to nod, the Nu saw Lyu Cun Xiao's one eye and helplessly sighed a way:"Comfortable teacher, I know the dog son is never obedient, usually ask for trouble for school.This is that my aming a parent has never taken care of to teach like.You see, I want to make him get around first for a while, you again small and soft say with me."
The comfortable Yue saw Lyu Cun Xiao's one eye and slowly shook head a way:"This need not, this originally be have relation with he of, he had present power, if I said incorrectly, or as for hidden facts that was different from, the kid's opinion we should also respect."
Lyu Cun Xiao is nearby just lazy to listen to these, sit to me, lightly touched me with the elbow for a while, soft-voiced way:"Teacher Wen, I make my daddy turn to your school to me not very good?"
"Save a filial piety!"Lyu Jia Hao sees a teacher have been already visited, but this kid has no matter son general, not from have a fit, shout at top of voice toward Lyu Cun Xiao."You the honesty point go or not, your grandpa your fathers is all presentable persons, and you fight to excel to go or not at 1:00 to us!"
Lyu Cun Xiao double eye up turn over, white his one eye, despise tunnel:"Go, how don't go!You aren't afraid I to you shameful."Say to retract body to go to, lazy ocean ocean tunnel:"Even if I don't do you the honor Related articles:

1 条评论:

  1. By going to Car Rental 8 you can find the cheapest car hires at over 50000 international locations.

    回复删除