2012年11月16日星期五

cheap dr dre beats that elder brother X

The ash box follows behind quietly, the small Xia hands worry dream, probably she is to see the worry dream walk not to spoil countryside path so the Chan wears her. My mama's grave is in a piece of private plot of our house, after several minutes, pass Ling her daddy all arrived and altogether came 10 many individual!The hand insides all take iron Qiao etc. tool.I know, is that our house is a , we does the village cent quite a few pay!Is each to about have more than 100 doors, may be relate to a cent according to the blood relationship, this I ain't that certain. Close uncle says to them, "each brothers, big nephew, at ordinary times pass always to how are you?". Is public to all answer a way, "is old to close, you don't say, pass always to we have no of say, this funeral affairs of his call give we, poem Xia, although your daddy not at, all of old young masters in the village are your close relatives, literally arrive where the house can not neglect yours, either, remember, here is your house forever". I gratefully say to them, "thank each uncle, brothers, the poem Xia had to arrive your care since the childhood, does my in the mind have a number!Thanked you too much". "Like, you begin!Always loose a wish according to the pass, he wants with poem Xia his mama and buries together, ah, a rightness of hard luck persons!", Closed an uncle to sigh an one breath. Don't arrive half for hour, my mama's coffin dug out and closed an uncle to make them stop down, "come, you all line up well, give poem Xia his mama Ke head!The dead is big, bother like this she wants to kowtow first to salute of, then, poem Xia you put the cinerary casket to the coffin flank, notice put steady". Was public to all kneel down, I gave first my mama also Ke three ring head, say, "mama, I give°ed the daddy you to deliver, daddy, you finally again with mama together, you are over there well lead!Must protect a son, protect a son to close our surname to more do more big", say, I slightly put the cinerary casket to a side of the coffin, I controled not to live emotion any further and caress have already started putrefied coffin losing a voice to cry bitterly. Close an uncle to make worry dream and small Xia pull me to walk, my side cries a side to there turn head toward the grave, worry dream and small Xia also all cry tears the person , in a short while, close an uncle also heel. Return to a car side,beats dr dre, close an uncle to say, "poem Xia, see your Shen!She wanted to die you and also worried to die, these two weathers make a phone call to me, leave!" I ordered to nod and got on the car and had no for two minutes and arrived to close uncle's house, the place that has been my own house in my in the mind.Haven't got off, the pass Shen rushed toward to come over, the car is in front of her Ga however, I push away a car door.Interjection, "Shen, I came back", and the pass Shen embrace headache to cry. Close Shen also very of concussion, love deeply ground to caress my head, "good kid, hard luck kid, just grew up, daddy again have no, this god how don't so not grow an eye!Much good one family!Break up them stubbornly and like this, however, is the kid free, also has your uncle and your Shen!". Closed an uncle to talk, "Xia her mama, don't say these, kid's emotion at the right moment orders, you don't also be getting more busy, we wanted to return to right away, the poem Xia was very busy now, and and one stand matter of company!Anyway have no how many days of poem the Xia will be married, time wait his matrimony you Niang son a pair again Lao, good? "You dead old pass, the kid just came to haven't entered a house you made him walk, didn't go, the Shen fried several poached eggs that you like to eat most with you" said, closing Shen to release me would go toward to walk in house. I pulled her and said, "Shen, you don't be getting more busy, I come back again to see you every several days, my uncle says of to, do I still have a lot of matters!We also just had a meal to have no how long, I wasn't hungry either, at the time that I got married, you then did poached egg for me" pass the Shen smiled, " to the utmost talked silly, you get married, did the Shen can also do poached egg for you?Since so, that go to!Come back earlier!Does the Shen wait to have grandchild!" I awkward and shily smiled to smile and said, "knew, Shen, we walked, , also forgot to introduce for you, this is the younger sister of my form master, come back this time is that she sends me come back of", say, I pointed worry dream. The worry dream hurtles to close once the Shen smile and say, "pass Shen good!". Close Shen to smile to say to the worry dream, "much handsome miss!Is slowly to drive!". Once the small Xia see us have to walk, also ran up car, say to the pass Shen, "mama, I also go, I want more and accompany in a short while poem elder brother Xia", say from say to close the door from the words ground. Closed Shen to see to helplessly smile to smile, say, "go to!Anyway you also finish senior high school, but don't too skin, influence the work of your poem elder brother Xia". The small Xia impatiently says, "knew". And pass after Shen say good-bye, we speed all the way, half hour after, returned to close a surname business enterprise. Arrived my daddy's office, I guarded a pass an uncle to call to arrive nearby, "uncle, just forgot a matter, not and hard you then do for a while, should arrive the death certificate that the police substation opens my daddy, I want to represent legal person to change to come over.The name that becomes me, do you see?", Say, I took a look to close an uncle. Close an uncle to use to endorse a ground of look in the eyes to looking at me to say, "the kid of pass house isn't general, be like your old daddy, get into status quicker, but probably is old sky of to early have an arrangement, your daddy has already changed to come over in March, this year, at that time exactly the industry and business year check,beats by dre uk, he says anyway the business enterprise is sooner or later yours, simply this year direct the alteration comes over, province of hereafter again change, also old record a matter". Also the worry dream smile ordered to nod, small Xia is also excitement, spring up come embrace my head, kissed one mouthful my forehead, say, "I know that elder brother Xia of poem is the best". I looking at worry dreamed to smile to smile and had a little ashamed.Closed an uncle to see, knocked the head of small Xia, say, "all miss in Chengkong University, compare your poem quickly elder brother Xia all Gao, didn't°yet positive form, be like what!". "Uncle, you don't blame her, we since the childhood so,cheap dr dre beats, became accustomed to, was free of" I say, . Small Xia more to strength, "daddy, you see, poem elder brother Xia is different from you, old curio", finish saying, one Jue small mouth. "Close an uncle, you notify all management staffs to board room to come, I have a graveness to decide to want announcement". The worry dream shockedly tooks a look me and says, "poem Xia, do you want to do what?My elder sister not is tell you?You don't want to literally decide what, you with my company measure for a while of". "Worry dream, this decision need not measure with your company, I have already come to a decision, you will know right away" I say, . Then, I then say to the uncle of pass, "uncle, you notify!There is no problem of". Close an uncle to took a look worry dream, go out.But the worry dream obviously has a little not happy, stand a side has never taken to manage me, once the small Xia see and talk, "poem elder brother Xia, you should measure with elder sister's company of worry dream of, she than you severe!" I hurtled her to smile to smile to say, " small Xia, believe an elder brother, inerrable, does elder brother's in the mind have a number!In a short while hold a meeting you foolish at here, don't go in " the door pushed to open, closed an uncle to come in and said" poem Xia, the persons are allArrive together, you went in!". I took worry dream to walk into board room, a see vice-president Liu sit at my daddy sat before of seat up, I said to him, "Liu Zong, this seat, you sat to be unsuited to proper, you sat to the flank!". The owners all get a shock, including the worry dream, who don't also thought of that I will be so direct.I rescheduled seat, let Liu always sat to my right side, the worry dream is on the left, Liu Zong's facial expression changes of can hardly see. I have no time to have regard for his facial expression and would not like to have regard for his facial expression, either, because I know that he is just thinking what, can he not knows that I am just thinking what, I will make him knowing of, because I am to close poem Xia.104, showed ability for the first time me to start talking, "everyone, everyone knew, my daddy had already left everyone, but I still just, so I want to thank everyone first to follow my daddy to beat world for these years and guard a pass a surname development of so good, for doing not make everyone bitter hard bitter the business enterprise doing falls flop to go because of losing my daddy, I think and have today how many important matters want decision, some people may not know, the legal person of this business enterprise's representing originally is me, so I have the power decision any important event of company, everyone has no opinion?".Finish saying, I took a look public, don't put forward an objection opinion. I immediately after say that"the first, from now on would like to follow I close poem Xia to do of please raise hand, I make clear for a while, unwilling, after holding a meeting can knot wages to walk person" finished saying, I tooked a look on all sides, vice-president Liu's several desires raises hand of the appearances be all been clear by what I saw, may be have no others raise hand, he finally also didn't raise. "Okay, I thank each to my support, since everyone didn't raise hand, hereafter will be unconditional Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论