2012年11月14日星期三

dr dre beats nt countermarch rap

It necessarily is intentionally the weakness that saw me to.Slowly chase short Ji inclined to me, Ma Chao slowly speech way:"Is more and more interesting.The body form floats suddenly, the sword walks to lightly work properly, incredibly is a meeting son in the house.I became more interested in to you."
I don't resigned to playing second fiddle-like in shape:"Useless talk.Ma Meng of the everyone legend rises, also only so-so."
Ma Chao ha ha smile, but the look in the eyes is dignified many, the step also no longer stops, the short Ji urgently flicks under, pared to come over to my shoulders, this time, he no longer reserved.I am light on smiling, the eye exposes taunt, the toe lightly orders and keep straight of go toward left shift open 2 Chinese feet, describe with a delicate touch of averted from this Ji.Ma Chao nods of, I the right foot lightly step under, person to left one Qing, the sword in hand doesn't hestitate to keep stabbing Ma Chao You's chest.Ma Chao's action isn't slow either, the short Ji quickly recalls, not only block my sword, also complied with the surrounding to flick to come over to my arm.
I am rapid to twinkle a waist of limb, or so wave of, already from left change right, the sword type is quicker several cents.Smile an idea not to reduce in Ma Chao Yan, the strength on the hand in addition several cents, the short Ji takes breeze power, toward the sword bump shot since then.I peep out the minority of woman, don't dare to touch with his Ji mutually, the wrist brandishes of, force the sharp point of opening the Ji, the sword walks lightly and works properly to flick toward Ma Chao's loins.Once Ma Chao's wrist turn over, the short Ji bottom sinks, put forth effort a hard Ke toward the lance.The Ji that doesn't wait him arrives, I the body form connect Shan under, have been already averted from, the step repeatedly changes and unexpectedly surrounds Ma Chao to turn at the same time.Ma Chao see I not dare to fight force with force with him, also not hasty, short Ji protects body and spots the power of lance, the square makes moves to make frontal attack.1 offends, 1 guards, momentary unexpectedly and mutually the Zhi get up.
Again small half of two-hour period in the past, I also tried Ma Chao's depth, surroundings of the ray was also more and more bright, no longer kept on delaying, rapid brandished lance, storm several recruit, concentrated at Ma Chao with to, suddenly delivered dint countermarch, rapid went toward the forest direction Yi.Ma Chao responds quickly and immediately made track for to come up:"Don't walk."
Saw to leave forest to there is still ten remaining treading, in the breeze roar voice, a long arrows is rapid toward my noodles door since then, Ma Dai's reaction is also quite good.I the flashback body avert from this arrows, another arrows also arrived.Flick sword to bowl off arrows Shi, Ma Chao has already rushed through to come up, the short Ji keeps stabbing my noodles door.I quickly turned round to once avoid, the lance didn't dare Zhi, rapid stab, impede Ma Chao's manner.Ma Chao the wrist action is quick, fiercely and outwardly on turning over, face last lance.I intentionally avoid to cannot compare with, the Ji sword collides with each other, the sword is concussed to open to, the gate greatly opens before the chest.The horse is supernatural to pass a so good opportunity, ha ha long smile in, the Ji anti- hand flicks toward my chest.The sword nature can not take back, I do the distress facial expression of a dodge, rapid twist a waist of limb, stay away this Ji.Ma Chao Qi's body comes forward, once the left hand stretch, grasped to come over to my right hand.I which can make him succeed, in the Nu Chi, the lance turn round, toward his wrist pare pass by.This bottom exact center under Ma Chao bosom, he rapid hair dint, the short Ji is fiercely bottom-up, the shot beats on the sword, I can not hold firmly sword any further, hand a loose, the lance is inclined to fly but, fall in the distance.
Ma Chao also took back short Ji, the Hey Hey smiled and began to come right away to grasp the crape on my face:"Admitted defeat?Pick for me."
I fiercely 1, avert from his hand, at the same time on stretching hand, dismantle a thin whip from the waist, flick past.The horse is a little bit super to take precautions against to all have no, this Kui eats settle.Listen to "Pa" of a , the whip son draws a printing of a red scar on his the back of the hand, painful get Ma Chao jumped and retreated several steps.
See the welt of the back of the hand, Ma Chao wrinkled up eyebrows:"This general tenderness toward woman, but you are thus stubborn and don't be offended I was Don't mention it."Once the words sound fall, person deceit body forward on jumping, the short Ji milli- in the hand Don't mention it keeps flicking my throat.
After my body Yang, avoid in the past, the waistline twisted of, thin whip book is to Ma Chao's wrist.This whip method I is learn from history friendship, the purpose is for the sake of today's physical fight.The display comes out and also learned enough the body form of history friendship footwork now.The Jiao is soft vivid medium, the whip son developed its strength and took out, beat, book don't stop the directions that the transformation wears aggression to receive toward Ma Chao's body.Ma Chao was finally aroused a fire to come till now, he also nowise stayed a hand, the short Ji up and down turns over to fly, Ke, touch, sting, chop down, I the body precursor receive behind.
Along with the vehemence of the physical fight, my step is gradual slow-moving, the body form is also rather just vivid, but Ma Chao's attack is more and more quick, gradually had the last breeze.At this time, round to come over of public just loosenned tone, quiet etc. Ma Chao arrested me down.They didn't notice, in the middle of fighting, we also closed to forest and laughed secretly in my heart, these people want to compete with me and also differed a lot.
In the Ma Chao's their eyes, my step starts spreading disorderly, the some timeses all almost didn't avert from Ma Chao's short Ji attack.The short Ji in Ma Chao Shou is like long eyes general, at I body precursor afterwards antistrophic move, at the same time, the left hand vividly entwines with my thin whip, in eyes of smile an idea more and more.See hour about, I do to make every effort the appearance of avoiding the short Ji and eventually still keep doing not in the past hide, is stabbed on the left arm by the pouring of short Ji to row an a son.Stumble a ground of middle that stayed back several steps to back to two trees, the right hand Wu lives wound, the malicious life ground looking at Ma Chao.Ma Chao Ze Ze is two, a facial expression for loathing to give up, I who see become angry and really want to order precept for him and have scruples about the arrangement of behind, have to refrain from rash action.
At this time, 1 gives a long whistle to ring out and fiercely appears a figure in the forest, a long Ji in hand stabbed toward rapid Ma Chao past.Ma Chao responds very quickly, fierce turn round a to stand, the short Ji in hand faced up.Cremate to burst out in, I also give a long whistle a whip son rapid connect to take out several bottoms to Ma Chao.Ma Chao at or so attack from both flanks under, have to repeatedly retreat.I hold tight this opportunity, the body form flows to turn under, Shan to forest.Ma Chao doesn't give up, hasty heel come in, but the huge virtuous long-handled sword has already faced to heaven Lan.
Once my wrist flick, the pole of Ma Chao Shan's body, the thin whip doesn't enter anti- after, book to a tree branch, the person lends dint on jumping but rising, to in the forest flee pass by.Design with me completely similar, Ma Chao is long to smile in, rapid toward me after death make track for into since then.I am fierce to turn round, a whip took out in the past, once Ma Chao Hei's Hey smiled, lightly Shan body, the short Ji hands over a left hand, the right hand was rapid to grasp toward the whip son.Once I return, thin whip book lives treetop an inclined horizontal tree Ya and lend dint to fly a body inclined rise, to another big tree but go.Ma Chao where be willing to pass, suddenly and violently ha medium, the short Ji has already flown to my leg department, the person also flies to soon rush toward to come over.
My in mid air fierce 1 turns round and once avoids short Ji, but"carelessly" the ground was hitched on the veil on the face by the tree branch, peeped out "not unfamiliar" side of Ma Chao to permit.As expected, Ma Chao Meng sees the face of this"the Gu is fine", absentminded for a while, foolish at on the spot.I take advantage o the moment that he becomes speechless rapid escape to the forest deep place but go to, leaves tree branch up of the black veil drift with the breeze,dr dre beats.
Seeing me has already successfully "escape from danger", Cang Lan one gives a long whistle, the long Ji starts to take dust fierce go to huge virtuous book.Is huge virtuous to attack and occupy in the Cang Lan cope with under the origin of some exhausting, this shot starts to take strong murderous look more right against the face, not only he, be have already arrived to his ground Ma Dai wait none of persons from the ground drive the vehemence of this shot surprised, all retreat ten remaining to tread.The Cang Lan is in the cachinnation then and lend covering of a full sky of dustses, quick flee to go to the forest deep place, wait huge virtuous they respond to come over, sees light shadow of human figure one Shan in the forest but leads.
Is huge virtuous to wait desire just hurtle up, be blocked by Ma Chao.Ma Chao looking at forest in far go to of shadow of human figure, fisted that black veil in the hand, the corner of mouth started to float to lightly smile:"Need not made track for, I thought, they is who, I have already known."
And the Cang Lan is returned to reside temporarily place with the quickest speed, the dollar and history Be graceful to nervously face out.See us thoroughly, 2 people all grow an one breath.I am tiny tiny a smile:"Is big achievement basic tell, behind of harder.Seal an uncle, you notify small melon, Cang Lan, you urgent hand over to thing our person and make them rapid to start.The younger sister comes in with me."
I pulled the hand of history friendship back inside the house:"Peep out left hand arm."Although the history friendship is interrogative, also quick Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论