2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio ill Jean but want to

Only elder sister Chun body up once have.
If piece the Xuan is really a very tasty woman, all very match a body, and match a type for the sweater coats that I buy.Toward a mirror, oneself feels to all completely become a person.
Stand down down stairs, I deeply absorbed tone, felt this original ordinary however of world, unexpectedly like this fine felling.Similar person's bearer goes toward, similar many-storied building, but see in the eye, is another totally different mindset.Have a kind of lose but reply of cherish feeling.
"Immediately after!"Zhang Yin suddenly stretches hand a dynasty, my lightly jilting to jilt , on her hand, unexpectedly is a string of key.Don't take this trifle for a long time, all almost forget.I just once connected key, not from surprised for a while, see a building flank, is stopping Xiao hard present to that snow of mine of Buddha orchid.
"This car ……" my heart under a burst of doubt, even if is Zhang Yin as well or piece if the Xuan opens back for me, also have no reason to know that this car is that I open that day Di hall of ah, this matter I can have never lifted.
"Someone helps you open back of!"Zhang Yin smiles, way:"You this car is still pretty beautiful."
"Who?"I question way.
Zhang Yin vomits, way:"I don't know that you ask my elder sister!You have an accident for that several dayses, she answered a telephone, took your key to open back for you."
What about whose telephone?How can know this car to is mine.Start to float one Yi in my heart cloud.Zhang Yin has already pressed a way:"Walk, think to be so many why, she tomorrow come back you to ask her not to go by yourself."
"Want to go to have fun where?"The car is on the road, I ask Zhang Yin Dao.Zhang Yin Wai the head wanted to think, way:"Go to a pleasure ground, didn't I go for a long time!"
Be not!I am almost getting more dizzy, pleasure ground?
Zhang Yin sees I so helpless appearance, not from on smiling, way:"You usually went with your girl friend before where ah?Don't relate to ah, you can take me for your girl friend.
My at heart starts to float easy shadow of week all of a sudden and sighs a way:"Girl friend ah, still keep taking a walk street, watch movie what."
Zhang Yin Zhou knit the brows, way:"Is much dull, all right, that goes to the movie.Anyway I have never seen to conduct electricity to copy for a long time as well."I say with smile:"Really see?"Zhang Yin Dao:"Is also all right, see to have recently what He the year old is big slice of.Anyway what what my lord learns is news, take an elective subject is a drama, watch more movie right be."
I say with smile:"That good, you point road, I don't really acquaint with the road of this place!"
The time that arrives at always Wei movie city, I just suddenly think of my own just about decade have never entered a movie theater.Zhang Yin is really still a kid, bought a lot of flowers that explode jade to embrace, to my way:"I want to see the new animated cartoon of Disney!"
I am a doesn't matter, is about to buy a ticket, suddenly see a huge the poster Mainland skill Jean's huge head being like!Not from foolish lived all of a sudden, sees movie poster up write:"Super little diva square skill Jean the movie circles first work 《edge 》 ".Start to float all of a sudden in the brain, the beginning meets the time of skill Jean of square, she ever once said to prepare to want three with took is a relate to act from inside of movie, unexpectedly led half year, have already unexpectedly and really finished clapping.
Zhang Yin sees my air seem to have a little oddness, not from say with smile:"How, do you like a skill Jean of square?I had classmate to once see and heard that this is to speak to act from inside police's story, stand a feeling person!Anyway I also pretty like to listen to her song.We saw this going."I lightly a , the at heart one is perplexed.
In the movie theater of utter darkness,beats by dre studio, I looking at a square skill Jean huge portrait, have some unimaginable fellings in the heart.The story is very a same old things of that kind of, but very incendiary, the men and women star to all really perform good enough, square skill Jean Be different from first work at 1:00 for feeling of person and perform very earnestness.I even feel that piece's singing is keeping wiping tears.When the male leading role acting from inside arrives dead don't can prove that oneself is a police as well, under the police's disorderly gun, contrary dead's the only girl reporter that know inside story square skill Jean but want to be strong to endure tears, Qin write tears' reporting this is an underworld, Zhang Yin tightly held tight my arm to weep aloud all of a sudden when the big enemy kills.
The tears wet my shoulders, I lightly Lan tight Zhang Yin, lightly clapped to clap her back.
Come out from the movie theater, her eye still puffiness wear, take to order abashed way:"Early know to earn so person's tears, I didn't see and was stronger than a year and caused me to cry so."
I smile, way:"Is quite good ah, return ability is movie touched, prove that his heart isn't young."Zhang Yin lifts up head to see me, way:"I see you and then don't cry!Is your meaning it your heart that is getting older?"
Long way I didn't below answer this question and just tooked a look the horizon of haze, :"Why do you want to cry again?"Zhang Yin Dao:"The male leading role dies very miserably and connect the only girl friend who comprehend him, can not also prove an identity for him!"My Hey a , way:"I want to one day die, the skill Jean of square will prove for me!"Zhang Yin Jing's way:"What do you say?"
I shake and say with smile:"What did I say?"Zhang Yin Dao:"I don't understand you Be saying what."I am long to shout an one breath, way:"We leave and also need to go where have fun?"Zhang Yin spirit way:"I clearly listen to you say a skill Jean of square what of, most dislike so, the words say half!"
Just at this time, sudden someone calls a way:"Zhang Yin!"
We once turned round to go, saw a few foppery light dynasty of fresh alternative young men and womens, and we walked to come over.Zhang Yin's facial expression changed all of a sudden and hated a way:"How can meet these to dislike guy."
An among those be dressed in a black windbreaker of of the young man Yin say with smile:"I say Zhang Yin, how a see our facial expression changing!We are somehow classmates."I understood all of a sudden, this probably was Zhang Yin once said disgusting those campus thouses to ask for Zi.
Zhang Yin Cui one mouthful, way:"Small insect!Is dry what?"
The guy Hey Hey of this nickname small insect says with smile:"Beat how much time telephone you don't answer as well, unexpectatively we still keep decreeing by destiny so, going on vacation can also also meet, I say Zhang Yin, Valentine's Day you prepare how to lead, I am to have been waiting you!Want our a cake of not to take the air."Say a street side a Chang Peng sports car, walk on air tunnel:"My old daddy to I lately- bought, don't try!"
Zhang Yin's facial expression a bad, way:"Who decree by destiny with you.Depend!Have a rare sports car!"Say a to pull my gusset, way:"We walk!"
"Hey, this who ah!Incredibly dare to steep my wife!"Small insect toward me hum a way together.Zhang Yin scolds a way:"You put respect to order, who is your wife!"
Small insect ha ha on smiling, way:"The whole E is big who don't know that you are my woman of small insect, the brotherses, you say is be not!"Other a few boys also follow to threaten.Show off to us force to spread fame.
Seem in a few another females felling is also a classmate for singing, fear to ask for a trouble, the favour comes forward to advise and way:"Calculate, small insect, somebody else, Zhang Yin, is a pretty girl, you make erratic."Encourage in the this words beyond doubt fire, the small insect scolds a way all of a sudden:"I does the small insect still have the woman to can not invite?Zhang Yin, you say, your heel doesn't follow us."
Zhang Yin is suddenly strange on smiling, naturally way:"You want to chase me and also get first to ask my husband!"Say to intentionally get on me, dynasty that small insect stretched the next tongue.In my heart not from on smiling, seeing to Zhang Yin today was a with intention to chase my draw down water.
I disdain to once the ground smile and stretcheses in the past, lightly Lan for a while Zhang Yin, dynasty they sneer way:" You were this character, read university to really discommode you."Small insect dynasty I look on coldly one Shan, bad way:"Who is your his mama ?Close you what matter!"
I sneer at a way:" Do bludger also not qualified with you!"
"I am dry!What do you say?There is a kind saying one again to try."This a few prince parties was indeed as expected overbearing to spoil, unexpectedly rounded all of a sudden to come up.I don't know as well should funny isn't a good spirit.These student Zis who don't know immensity of the universe all have already mixed university, incredibly still so unreasonable.
Zhang Yin lightly useds elbow shot me, the light tone Jiao says with smile:"Your wound didn't°yet be good, the ability isn't Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论