2012年11月30日星期五

Beats By Dre Free shipping day nity of independent

What want to humiliate oneself?I why want to depend on road to review in, live this kind of day that livings not equal to dead?I can take by Zheng to enough buy back freedom expenses in the brothel, why know perfectly well an E state have been debauched, why still need to continue foolish where?"
Liu Ding's honesty orders.
The look in the eyes of Ju Chang Xi seems to be some fan Mangs, later on again some cut up rough, she unclear in meaning of say:"That is your man ground viewpoint, in fact.The root of our woman is to can not do it ground.Which afraid is at the beginning of Emperor emperor.Finally still want to hand over a power to return to to the man.You canned once think, you nearby of three women, in fact they and my destiny, only one paper separated, if you weren't good to them, they equally would come to my end like this."
Liu Ding knits the brows to say:"Can't?"
The Ju Chang Xi says chillily:"It is so in fact.You know it in heart very!This is the present condition!"
Liu Ding is silent the language is not,Beats By Dre Free shipping day.
The Ju Chang Xi continues to excited and bitterly say:"Woman why will be considered as provisions for army, why the woman suffer of have the distress never stopped forever?Be because they are depended on to man but existence, they always all have no independence the opportunity of independent existence, which afraid is this dynasty an Emperor emperor, our woman equally has mercy on most of, is a more turbulent age, more is wretchedness, connect a Yang Gui Fei so lucky woman, at last have to be hanged to death at Ma Wei Po.The others said nothing of."
Liu Ding lightly knits the brows to say:"The madam of the Ju.You not is before arriving my ground, intentionally accuse woman of ground misery?"
The Ju Chang Xi says chillily:"Not!This is that I say ground with you.The road reviews medium want the affair that I tell you, I have already completely told you.I want now you talk of, is you and I the bargain of private."
Liu Ding speaks slowly a way:"The Ju madam has selfishness."
The Ju Chang Xi says chillily:"Person not for oneself, damn by heaven!"
Liu Ding as if deep in thought of order, speak slowly a way:"Please speak."
The Ju Chang Xi says chillily:"The road reviews win this sends me to the Qi state, superficial is to trust me very much, entrust all powers to me, in fact isn't completely rest assured I, at I nearby of person in, two people are to be responsible for keeping watch on mine at least, if I have the action to escape, their affirmation will kill me."
Liu Ding speaks slowly a way:"Does he fear that you escape?"
The Ju Chang Xi nowise covers up of say:"Is quite good!At the beginning I am for money, for the sake of high official positions and riches on one's own initiative and he together, but now, I have already disgusted with he together of day, I all want to escape moment by moment.Certainly, you can also comprehend like this, the road reviews medium now is on the decline road, sooner or later want perdition, I have to quickly of nearby leave from he, otherwise have to follow him to bury along with.For my idea, the road reviews medium also very clear, so, he all prevent°froms my break out of his palm heart moment by moment, even if I arrived Qi state no exception!"
Liu Ding slowly says:"That what can I help you?"
Ju Chang the Xi is cold cold on smiling, nowise show consideration of say:"Liu Ding, you good false, you clearly know what my counter is."
Liu Ding silently says:"You open your condition of to come!"
Ju Chang Xi the cold Jun say:"I can secretly help you, help a mighty and valiant soldier into E state and finally obtain the right of control of E state.But I want you to promise to the God, the mighty and valiant soldier gets into E state hereafter.You have to allow me to the Wo country to go.The road reviews medium is absolutely can't put I walk, I want to escape from him, only this way."
Liu Ding slowly says:"You at Wo the person of stateowned understanding?"
The Ju Chang Xi Ao however say:"In those early years I at Chang-an, lucky knew a Japan to send Tang Shi, he was addicted to very much to me, the still faraway parties person delivers letter for me now."
Liu Ding silently orders and finally speaks slowly a way:"Like, I promised.But, the mighty and valiant soldier when gets into E state.You when can leave, I don't dare to promise.I can say, I will satisfy your request as far as possible.Still have, you this time after returning to E state, your safe problem I can not promise, either."
Ju Chang the Xi is tiny tiny a smile.The exceedingly fascinating and charming says:"Xue Tan Ya ever had pleasure of having met once with me, I knew that you were the person who keeps one's promises, can't see a color since the idea."
Liu Ding Ku says with a smile:"You since have already passed Xue Tan Ya to find out me a ground of clear, think necessarily is already win a coupon in control.Just, I really worry, you how can once deceive road to review in?Don't see him weak, worried of time the rabbit will also bite a person, you on lying weak quality fair sex, had better not the cleverness is too."
The Ju Chang Xi sweet and charmingly smiled to smile, saying of despise:"Because he is, in the road that review.It isn't Liu Ding.Whether he how gets angry or not.As long as I let he is on the bed comfortable comfortable, he, he will cool down right away.Certainly, I always not the ability mourn dead in a treetop, I still have otherly protect a life method of, "
Liu Ding has to Song shrug head.
Big thousand worlds, have no don't have.This road reviews medium range of experience and self-made dint and is have a little not enough degree of heating, this Ju Chang Xi, is too self-confident.
The behind step voice rings, but is Su young cherish come,monster beats by dre christmas gift discount online.
The Xi that Su is young to cherish to know perfectly well Liu Ding and Ju Chang is in the secret confabulation, if there is no urgent matter, absolutely can't hastily come in, affirmation is to have what important event take place.
Indeed as expected, Su young cherish in saying of Liu Ding Er's low voice:"Pei Ning purple mother from Chang-an sent to come of two maids.Experienced a thousand mountains and rivers to arrive at Qi state.Say is there is a thing and hand over to Pei Ning to be purple.The person is what parties person of Yang Lu Sa delivers, now in the outside.Do you want to see them?"
Liu Ding has a little to anxiously say:"Do they deliver the fish Xuan machine ground to loose?"
Su is young to cherish to shake head to say:"They in November, last year from Chang-an set out, left Chang-an time also don't know the dead Xun of the machine of fish Xuan, is still the momentary gist of Yang Lu Sa, unintentionally tell they, they just know of, now still sadly and desperately."
Liu Ding's low voice says:"This Lu Sa, say what these do."
Su is young to cherish to say:"The Ning that they are all anxious to want to see Pei is purple, don't know and turn to tell what."
Liu Ding's point nods to say:"Did they fall among danger?"
Su is young to cherish to shake head to say:"Have no."
Liu Ding nods to say:"Since it is so, send a person to send to quickly they comfortable state, let they and the Pei Ning Be purple to meet, as for I, need not saw them and waited them and the Pei Ning is purple to meet hereafter again say.Moreover, parties the person and rain is fine to say 1, let her notice Pei of Ning purple emotion, never stimulate her again.Her current emotion just exactly 1:00, Sun Jing Ci still keeps really worrying ground, never have again and again."
Su is young to cherish to promise, turn round go to.
The Ju Chang Xi ponders to say:"This fish Xuan machine, I on that day at Chang-an, it is to once see her number noodles to pour, her poem phrase the song endow with, is the really the most outstanding in the woman, even if Xue Tao , who is at the beginning, also only so-so.Only, her destiny always doesn't help, is an ill-matched in marriage first and marry wrong person, follow and stand wrong court in the door, cause oneself drive intentionally unfrequented, use alias a Wei Chuang to take part in civil service exam, the but again unfortunately meets a real Wei Chuang and makes an a chain of disputes as a result.If I am her, early dispirited and discouraged, went home to assist husband and bring up children, but she still keeps insisting rushing about at the outside, full chamber enthusiasm, which afraid is a red-blooded man also only so-so.Frankly speaking, her behavior I very difficult comprehension, hear now her dead Xun, seem some a ground of felling of setting free for hers.Probably arrive underworld under, she just can get to a little bit rest peacefully and quite."
Liu Ding lightly shakes, silent not language, finally silent give a deep sigh,Beats By Dre Holiday Gift.
The intelligence report that all collects according to three eyes, Pei Ning purplely the mother is really a rare person, one may be bear again to throw wrong the man of sex, her artistic talent is horizontal to overflow, full stomach statecraft, regrettable but is woman's body, again unwilling lead Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论